The Arabian Gulf States
Incentive Travel Programs
If you are a MICE planner, entrust the setting up of your incentive itinerary with the MICE experts at EET Destination Management. You're guaranteed a smooth, well planned and affordable incentive featuring UAE, Oman, Bahrain or Qatar.
Sample Incentive itineraries for Dubai5-Day Dubai Incentive
For Senior Managers & ExecutivesDay 1
- Arrival at the Dubai International Airport. VIP Meet and Greet Services by EET Welcome service.
- Guests will be welcomed outside the aircraft and escorted through immigration, baggage claim and to limousine transfer.
- Guests arriving on business or first class from an Emirates flight will have a dedicated belt to collect their luggage.
- Special welcome and VIP Check in at hotel.
- Morning - Half Day City Tour. Take a scenic tour of the city in a luxury private vehicle. Ranging from the city’s rich historical sites to its new dynamic cosmopolitan architecture be prepared to be wowed by this vibrant evolving city. Dubai Museum at the Al Fahidi Fort, which was erected around 1787 to defend the city against invasion, offers a fascinating insight into the rich history and cultural heritage of the city. Renovated in 1971 for use as museum, its colorful life size dioramas vividly depict everyday life in the days before the discovery of oil. Galleries recreate scenes from the Creek, traditional Arab houses, mosques, the souk, date farms and desert and marine life.
- Afternoon - Private Shopper Wafi Shopping Mall and Fashion Avenue in Dubai Mall A private shopping assistant will escort you through the various branded designer boutiques in Wafi Shopping Mall and Dubai Mall Fashion Avenue and will be able to set up a private viewing for new clothing collections and jewelry.
- Evening Dine in a 3 Star Michelin Restaurant -Reflects by Pierre Gagnaire in Intercontinental Festival City.
- Visit the most iconic structures and landmarks of Dubai
- Burj Khalifa - Witness one of the world’s tallest man-made structure ever built, at 828 m and get to the top for one of the most spectacular view of the Emirate.
- Afternoon - Dubai World Island Private Lunch Embark on a yacht in Dubai Marina and reach an exclusive destination for a private lunch on the beach: Select your country island on Dubai World Island Cluster.
- Burj Al Arab - Enjoy the late afternoon in style and sample the most refined afternoon tea in one of the Burj Al Arab salons.
- Finish off your day with a relaxing treatment in the Spa overlooking the shores of the Arabian Gulf Sea.
- Evening - Cocktails in Neos, The Address Downtown
- Morning -Aerial City Tour A seaplane tour offers you the opportunity to take an aerial sightseeing tour of Dubai in a Cessna 208 Caravan amphibian aircraft. The World Islands, Palm Islands, Jumeirah Beach, Dubailand, Sports City, Burj Al Arab, Downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa, Maritime City, Port Rashid and Festival City are only some of the popular sights you may see on this scenic flight.
- Afternoon - Swim with the Dolphins Have a one-on-one encounter with Dolphins in the Atlantis Aquaventure water park and discover the secrets of animal communication. Or Car Racing at the Dubai Autodrome Challenge yourself by driving the fastest cars from Lamborghini to Ferrari or maybe the latest Audi R8 model.
- Evening - Dinner on The Dubai Creek. Cruise Dubai Creek the Parisian way, in Bateaux Dubai, a modern water vessel.
- Departure. Limousine transfer to Dubai International Airport.
- Enjoy the plethora of shopping opportunities and amazing deals at award-winning Dubai Duty Free.
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to stay updated on our latest Offers & Discounts.