Terms and Conditions
Modification of TermsWe may change the terms and conditions from time to time without any advance notice to the visitors of the web site. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Website, and will not have any retroactive effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
GeneralYour access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, this Website is solely at your own risk. We make no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus free nature of such software. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided by us on this Website is accurate at the time you view it. However, we cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources for example by the service providers, vendors of other information or products and services of other parties linked to or from the Websites. Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed or act upon any of its contents. We aim to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. Also, your access to the Website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or period.
Disclaimer of WarrantyTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law in the UAE, we disclaim all warranties relating to the information, software, products and services contained in this web site. All such information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and services contained in this web site including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Limitation of LiabilityIn no event will we be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential (including among other things loss of revenue or profits), punitive, or exemplary, damages of any kind or subject to equitable or injunctive remedies (whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise) arising out of: access to, or use of this web site, or delay or inability to use this web site, or any information contained in this web site. Nothing in this limitation of liability shall exclude liabilities not permitted to be excluded by applicable law. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
IndemnityAs a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Links to Third-Party WebsitesThis Website may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience and information only, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers.
Limitations on UseYou agree to use this Website solely to determine the availability of goods and services and make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the Website's services to make only legitimate enquiries. You agree to not abuse the Website. 'Abuse' includes, without limitation, using the Website to:
- Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others' rights as defined by applicable law.
- Harm or interfere with the operation of others' computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
- Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
- Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trademark.
- Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information.
- Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Website.
- Transmit any information or software obtained through the Website, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Website.
- Cause an excessively large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
- Falsely use a password or personal identification number during logging into the Website, or misrepresent one's identity or authority to act on behalf of another.
- Violate this Agreement in any other manner.
Copyright and Trademark NoticesAll content of this Website are: Copyright ©EET Destination Management. All rights reserved. This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website.
SecurityWe will take all reasonable measures to insure information you transmit to us using the Website will remain confidential and protected from unauthorized access. Despite those measures, we do not warrant unauthorized access to that information can never happen.
EET CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
- EET Destination Management, P.O. Box 212371, Dubai, United Arab Emirates ("we", "us" or "our") provides tours, safaris, transportation and other activities ("Activities") to participants ("you"or "your") either itself or through its suppliers.
- Any tour documents, tickets and coupons issued in respect of the Activities are furnished and issued subject in all respects to these Conditions of Contract and to any and all terms and conditions of the owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who provide Activities to you. Copies of such terms and conditions are available on request. The purchase of a product or the making of a booking entitling you to participate in an Activity shall be deemed to constitute your consent and acceptance of these Conditions of Contract.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us. Failure to turn up in the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- We shall be entitled to cancel any Activity or alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers' control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.
- When EET Destination Management is required to make a refund for services that have been cancelled in a prescribed time frame, or an overpayment has occurred, EET Destination Management will refund the contractual amount within 30 days of the cancelation. If the initial payment has been via credit card, this refund will be refunded back to that credit card utilized to purchase the initial services.
- You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity. You agree to comply with the instructions in English of any personnel providing the Activity ("Leader"). If in the opinion of that Leader, your behaviour or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the Leader considers that your general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the Activity, you may not be permitted to participate in the Activity without the right to any refund of the price
- In particular, some of the Activities are potentially hazardous. EET Destination Management and its suppliers will use all their experience and, where necessary, the experience and assistance of local guides and other experts, in order to minimise the risk to you. Nevertheless, if you are participating in Activities that are potentially hazardous or against the Leader's recommendation you may be required to read, understand and sign an indemnity and waiver form in English before participating in those Activities.
- Where we offer Activities provided by third parties, or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agent for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organisers of that event. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organiser of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organisers or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage or loss arising in connection with the provision of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organisation.
- To the maximum extent permitted by UAE law, EET Destination Management accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
Information collection and useEET Destination Management are responsible for the processing of any personal information you provide to www.eet.ae (the 'Website'). We take our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using our Website you consent to this use.
Why do we need your personal or corporate information?When you use services provided on this Website you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name and contact details. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To register you with our Website and administer our Website services where you have registered to receive these. You can unsubscribe from these services at any time (see Choice/Opt-out below);
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail;
- To send you product updates and your preferred travel products of interest
- For crime prevention and detection; and
How do we use your personal information?Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email, telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers we think you will find valuable. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties.
Who do we share your information with?We may give information about you as follows:
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so;
- to our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
SecurityWe will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
LinksOur Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by us. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Website.
Correction/Updating of personal informationIf your personal identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal information provided to us.
Choice/Opt-outIf you no longer wish to receive promotional materials you may opt-out of receiving these communications by emailing us at email@example.com
Credit Card data collectionCredit Card details are not stored in the company database or server and will be processed through an SSL secure environment. Access to your personal information You have the right to see personal information we keep about you. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of your personal informationNotwithstanding the above, the security of information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We collect information only in a manner deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes and comply with our legal obligations. We use commercially reasonable efforts to make our collection of information consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. We exercise care in providing secure transmission and storage of information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage is 100% secure. We cannot warrant that all data we transmit, store and collect will be completely secure. We take commercially reasonable efforts to create and maintain firewalls, restricted access and secure socket layers, and other appropriate safeguards to ensure that to the extent we control information, it is used only as authorized by us and consistent with this Policy, and that information is not improperly altered or destroyed. Our privacy protection practices help us maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant information for our business purposes. Our communication system, software and database practices have been designed to aid us in supporting authenticity, integrity and confidentiality.
What Our Clients Say
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to stay updated on our latest Offers & Discounts.