Who We Are
EET Destination Management is a leading travel company with vast experience in receptive tourism, tour operations and MICE industry in the Arabian Gulf states of United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We are a rapidly growing company and main partner of ART Tour, an award-winning tour operator and pioneers in luxury travel in Russia whose name has been synonymous among its clients, peers and suppliers as a tour operator of repute built purely on quality and trust.
EET is a creative and a professional unit yearning for long-term relationships with travel partners worldwide. We have the know-how, the network and the resources to support travel and tourism projects of any size and deliver results with efficiency and professionalism. Our back office team and destination experts bring you over 100 years of cumulative experience in the tourism business.
While focusing on the quality rather than quantity, we consistently monitor our standards and this includes the search for new ideas and travel concepts and product.
EET's wide range of services:
- Over 500 carefully selected hotel products in the Arabian Gulf region with especially contracted rates for wholesale tour operators and travel industry buyers.
- Uniformed Welcome service at all airports/ports/border points in the region, hotel representations, sightseeing tours and excursions.
- Experienced team of multi-lingual Reservations Executives and Tour consultants to prepare offers and provide instant confirmation of bookings via Columbus, EET's in-house automated reservations system.
- Brand new and State-of-the-Art fleet of luxury vehicles with a team of trained and uniformed drivers.
- Processing of pre-arranged tourist and visit visas for all of the Arabian Gulf states.
- Welcome information kits for all visitors in multiple languages.
- High quality multi-lingual sightseeing/excursions programs highlighting a combination of modern developments in the region, tourist attractions, history, the traditional Arabian culture and heritage.
- MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conference and Event) planning for Arabia. EET Executives offer free, with no-obligation program proposals and ideas for incentive itineraries and team building activities.
- Design Special Interest Tours covering a wide array of themes including educational, cultural, historical, ethnological and geographical tourism interests of our clients.
What Our Clients Say
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to stay updated on our latest Offers & Discounts.