Our Product & Services
Our dedicated contracting, reservations and the operations teams work in unison to provide our clients the highest standard of service and liaise with industry partners, to include:
- Negotiation of special rates and guaranteed room allocations with hotels.
- Manages and controls hotel room allocations.
- Prepares tour operator contracts and sets tariffs.
- Designs itineraries and trips, including special interests, sporting and cultural activities.
- Sources and make Hot Deals and tactical promotions.
- Organizes familiarization trips for industry partners and tour operators.
- Booking of all pre-arrival arrangements including entry visas, airport transfers, hotels and tours.
- Resolves customer issues and grievances.
- Personalized and customized travel services for VIP travellers.
- At your service and open for business 24/7/365.
- Designated staff for each tour operator partner and dedicated contacts for reservations.
We love groups and group travel is our specialty. Our creative team of dedicated Group specialists can create unique itineraries and proposals for a group of any size. Our past experience shows we have handled groups of 20 to 3000 or more. If you are a group travel organizer, a local club, an affinity group, or a group of family and friends looking for a holiday to Dubai or any other destination in the Gulf, talk to us. We will allocate you a dedicated group’s specialist to work with you as a single point of contact from pricing quote to arrival and departure. Your Groups specialist will ensure continuity and confidentiality.
Read More: Go to Group Travel
MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Events)
Dubai, Abu Dhabi (UAE), Sultanate of Oman and Bahrain offer incentive travel organizers inspiring venues and unique options, combining variety and excitement. EET’s destination expertise expands with a wide network professional partners and service providers who are recognized MICE planners in their own right.
Read More: Go to MICE
Cruise Liners: Pre & Post Stay Packages & Shore Excursions
Our inbound network in the region’s major sea ports have the experience and are able to accommodate any size of operation, from a single ship with specific needs, to multiple liners requiring turnaround in a single day. We work in hand in hand with local cruise officials to provide passengers with a seamless journey between land and ship. Our turnaround teams handle all aspects of turnaround logistics - from welcoming guests to escorting them around, and ensuring their comfort until departure.
Read More: Go to Cruise Ship Handling
What Our Clients Say
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to stay updated on our latest Offers & Discounts.